Saturday, October 25, 2008

First post

So I'm breakin down and creating a blog. Not so much because I want to blare my thoughts and feelings all over the internet. Mostly just so I can post comments to my friends blogs who won't allow anonymous posts. And it seems that if you don't have a blog you're a nobody. And since I'd rather be a somebody I'm now the proud owner of my very own blog. tadaa!

Of course this totally goes against that poem by Emily Dickenson titled "I'm Nobody! Who are You?" But what did she know, right?.

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us — don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

1 comment:

Feisty Irish Wench said...

I love you, really, I love you dearly. But I had to keep the trolls from posting public idiocy on my blog. If they're gonna be idiots, they better have the testicular fortitude to post it publicly and not hide behind the nameless thing.