Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I don't wanna work

I feel like one of my kids whining. But I feel "blech". I started my period yesterday evening after not having one the month before. (Gotta love perimenopause!) And Aunt Flo brought along all the cramps I missed out on last month. Ain't that nice?

So today I'm working at home. Sort of. I made a couple of phone calls, checked my work email, checked in at the work website. I also ready my personal email, read web comics, checked my facebook page and printed some internet coupons. Oh - and read some blogs which is how I ended up here. And now it's lunch time.

Oh well - better today then at the end of the week when I'll be in Tallahassee training someone. My plans for today were tentative anyway - so if I change them it's all good.

1 comment:

Feisty Irish Wench said...

Well we should go in on the big lottery jackpot and when we win, we can retire to Hawaii and have our own personal cabana boys. We'll let the husbands go play golf - futile game that it is.