So last week as I'm getting into bed, I smooth down the sheets and comment on how wrinkled they are and how I must toss and turn a lot in my sleep. (I hate wrinkly sheets and used to iron them back when I was a SAHM. Not everyone's sheets - just mine.) To this my darling husband (who is nekkid and waiting for me in said bed) replies "and you snore a lot too".
Stunned silence as I stare at him.
He continued to go on and elaborate on how loud I was snoring the other night when he got up to go to to the bathroom.
I keep staring at him and finally reply "You didn't really want to have sex tonight - did you?" He looks at me kind of stunned at which point I crack up laughing. I don't think he intended to offend me. In fact - I don't think he thought at all before saying the first thing that came into his mind. It's one of his charms. Another woman would've been totally PO'd and plottiong revenge. Not me - I'm still chuckling about it a week later.
BTW - one day I'll have my cell phone handy to video his snoring. He was so loud the other evening he woke himself up but didn't know why! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I talk in my sleep, and have awakened myself numerous times yelling at someone in my sleep.
I have issues.
Post a Comment